In addition to the syndicated research offerings delivered through
CurrentCOMPETE portal, Current Analysis also produces hard-hitting,
tactical custom research on behalf of clients. Offerings
come in three
- Sales Tools and Training
- Tactical Competitive Intelligence
- Customer Intelligence
SALES TOOLS AND TRAINING
Often it’s not what you say, but how you say it that counts. This is
the case with sales tools where information must be short, to the point, and
geared to helping the salesperson be more effective in the selling process. Current Analysis has developed a core competency in developing tactical competitive selling tools that consistently hit the mark with sales teams.
Sales Battlecards provide sales teams with critical competitive corporate information and insights on how a competitor is approaching the market.
- Trump Cards provide succinct tactical competitive intelligence about your company and your competitors in a highly portable format.
- Sales Training - A well trained sales force can make the difference in highly competitive markets. Our sales training primers deliver critical, actionable market information.
TACTICAL COMPETITIVE INTELLIGENCE
When you need in-depth tactical information about competitors or products that are not covered in the syndicated CurrentCOMPETE research modules, our tactical competitor intelligence reports apply the industry-leading Current Analysis research process to your specific needs.
- Custom Company Assessments and Product Assessments, provide in-depth competitor product and service metrics, strengths and weaknesses, and competitive gaps that marketing and sales teams must leverage. Fact-filled, well-structured, and easy to read, these reports provide custom competitor research in an actionable, field-ready package.
- Product Snapshots gather “just the facts” about a competitor’s product or service offerings, allowing direct head-to-head comparisons of a group of competitors across key differentiating criteria.
Our Customer Intelligence services provide insight and guidance to marketing and sales teams based on real-world “voice of the customer” research within the enterprise, small/medium business, SOHO, and consumer sectors. These primary research-driven engagements help to sharpen clients’ understanding of what buyers believe to be the true differentiators and competitive advantages of various players in the marketplace, so allowing them to drive differentiation through their marketing, product, and sales tactics and strategies.
- Customer Decision Analysis research provides an unbiased, third-party analysis of recent sales opportunities to capture the drivers behind wins and losses and identify the best actions that can drive improved sales performance.
- Enterprise Demand and Buyer Preference programs provide fact-based guidance on which purchase drivers (features, functions, services, pricing) will get you in the door, which ones will put you on the shortlist, and which will give you the edge during vendor selection.
- Regional Competitive Landscape studies help focus clients’ efforts in addressing the specific competitive situations within a geographic region. Through research into both supply- and demand-side factors in a region we provide clients fact-based guidance on how to compete to win in that market.
CUSTOM RESEARCH DIRECTORS
|Bruce Page, Vice President, Custom Research ► Bio
|Rena Bhattacharyya, Director, Custom Research ► Bio
|Ashok Kumar, Director, Custom Research ► Bio
|Dave Lemelin, Director, Custom Research ► Bio