Business Network and IT Services
Tracking telecom and IT services companies in Latin America can often be a challenge – especially when deep insights into network services
and a methodical approach to mapping and understanding telecom services are required.
Current Analysis – Latin America unravels the telecom and
landscape and provides guidance on how your competitors
are selling, which
they offer, what geographies they focus on
and where they are
Current Analysis is exclusively focused on the intricacies of service providers selling and providing enterprise services in Latin America. Current Analysis maps out and explains what's behind the complexity of companies' services in the region, including:
- Wireline, mobile and fixed wireless, and satellite services
- Managed and hosted cloud/data center
- Consulting and professional services
Current Analysis – Latin America covers how these companies package, sell, and support their range of services in a manner that goes well beyond extraneous consumer-level or quantitative information.
|Brian Washburn ► Bio
|Gustavo Brigatto ► Bio
|Lane Cooper ► Bio
|Alejandra Etcharran ► Bio
| Juan Fernandez ► Bio
What do you get?
- Regular updates, including advisory reports and event reports as announcements happen, which keep clients informed on changes to the landscape in LatAm and what it means for their business.
- In-depth enterprise services coverage, focusing on specific strengths and weaknesses that competitors have in the region.
- Close look at service provider offers and tactics in the region, including what matters to competitors pursuing large tenders issued by global and large regional service providers.
- BONUS: Inquiry time with an analyst who understands the enterprise services landscape.
Download description (PDF)