CurrentTrack U.S. - Handsets
In the hyper-competitive U.S. mobile phone market, understanding the market is important, but it is not enough – you need to execute. Current Analysis CurrentTrack – U.S. Handsets provides the pricing, features, and availability data that carriers and device vendors need for optimal execution. This data helps carriers evaluate their product mix – and enables vendors to see where opportunities lie. When pricing and promotions change, you need to discover these changes and quickly respond. CurrentTrack – U.S. Handsets provides quantitative pricing, availability, features, and trend analysis.
Updated monthly (and weekly for web pricing), the service provides vendors, carriers, and retailers with a snapshot of the competitive landscape for wireless phones, enabling you to react to competitive shifts in the market:
- Discover and react as new products launch and others are discontinued
- Track real-world pricing including promotions, rebates, price shifts, and regional variances
- Track channel availability monthly and trend over time
- Track pricing over time to better time price reductions
- Trend functionality over time – including connectivity (3G, 4G variants), and screen sizes
- Full access to the underlying data is provided for your own queries, including historical data for trending analysis
- Analyst inquiry time is included for additional insights and to help answer your specific questions.
|Avi Greengart ► Bio
||Follow Avi on
|Meredith Eitt ► Bio
||Peter Han ► Bio