Current Analysis has been tracking the European and fixed
wireless markets since 2000, providing detailed analytical services
enterprises, carriers and device manufacturers.
Updated quarterly, the CurrentTRACK Consumer Fixed-Mobile Tracker, Europe service contains current and detailed tracking of the pricing, packaging, promotion and availability of fixed and mobile carrier portfolios, as well as a qualitative assessment of over 60 players in Europe.
CONSUMER FIXED-MOBILE TRACKER, EUROPE
- Pricing and Analysis: Mobile and fixed-mobile bundled service data portfolios, over 60 national operators, 18 European consumer markets.
- Go-to-Market Assessment: Unique operator quarterly competitive assessment methodology, based on the 4 Ps of Portfolio, Pricing, Placement and Positioning, together with a Competitive Momentum rating for a side-by-side comparison of relative go-to-market strengths and weaknesses.
- Quarterly Updated Market Assessments: Key carrier pricing, promotional and competitive activity within each of the 18 markets covered.
- Quarterly Trends Roundup Report: Pinpoints emerging trends across Europe, key areas of innovation, new service models and best practice.
- Quarterly Updated Pricing Database: A full pricing database of mobile and bundled fixed and mobile plans in the European consumer market, updated quarterly, across all device formats from smartphones to tablets, including prepaid and postpaid, data multi-SIM and multi-line plans.
- Effective Charging Policy Monitoring: Pricing database includes a wealth of pricing and charging policy detail, from the leverage of inclusive roaming to VAS such as TV and content, as well as detail around fair usage and overage policies employed for mobile data plans.